Leave Fire, Smoke & Water Damage To The Restoration Professionals
Here’s Several Reasons Why You Need Professional Help
From Chicago to Lake Forest, to Glencoe, to Oak Park and Oark Forsest, to all the suburbs souronding Chicago, Harris Claims Services has been there for Fire vicitms in need of Fire Repairs. Lets highlight what that means. Harris Claims Services is NOT a Franchise company like Serve Pro or Service Master. There is no company red tape or attitude. We serve Chicago’s policyholders, NOT the insurance companies.
After a fire is put out and the firefighters have left, you may assume that the home is safe from further damage. But without professionals to help clean the smoke, ash and water damage caused by the fire, the building will never be restored properly. Fire restoration, the business of fire repairs, requires a lot of experience and labor to perform adequately. This means that a homeowner or business owner shouldn’t attempt restoring the damage on his or her own. Ash, smoke and water may continue to damage the house. If left unhindered, they will cause extensive corrosion, mold, etching, discoloration, and lingering odors. If contacted immediately, fire restoration professionals can stop this before it becomes a major problem.
Harris Claims Services In Chicago Has The Knowledge & Expertise To Do Fire Repairs
We are not a remodeler and home builder. We specialize in fire repairs and fire resotration. We have been doing this for over 30 years. There are many companies out there that advertise that they can restore homes and properties affected by fire, but only those with proper training and certification like Harris Claims Services should be considered. Companies like Harris Claims Services and our workers, our contractors to take extensive coursework. Being certified is a symbol of excellence, and those that uphold high standards such as Harris Claims Services understands what and how to proceed with fire repairs correctly.
Contact Your Fire Restoration Professional Immediately
Chicago Loves Harris Claims Services For Fire Repairs And Restoration.
Harris Claims Services professionals must be brought to the site as soon as possible to stop any ongoing issues.
For example after a fire, ash will discolor most of the surfaces in a home or business. Any plastic that’s close to the fire will start discoloring within minutes, and fiberglass will begin to yellow within several hours. After a few days, the walls, clothing, and upholstery will discolor permanently. Wood and vinyl will need to be refinished or replaced, and metal will start corroding.
If a professional like Harris Claims Services isn’t hired and on the scene to clean smoke and fire damage, the costs for restoration will skyrocket after a few weeks. Metals may need to be replaced, the carpet will permanently discolor, and glass may be severely etched, which will necessitate replacement. If left unchanged, the odors caused by the fire may still be present and intense enough to distract the homeowners when they return to the property. Hire Harris Claims Services immediatly to get the situation under controll. Let us, the experts advise on the mitigation process and get the situation under controll.
Fire, Ash, Smoke & Water Damage Restoration – What We Do
- Once on site, the first thing a trained professional will do is identify all materials affected by the smoke and ash.
- We will evaluate the structureal integrity of the builidng.
- We will review your insurance policy for all possible coverages.
- We will immediatly address the need to limit the damage to mitigate the loss. Remember, the only way to successfully clean smoke and fire damage is to be extremely thorough. Ash residue is easily disturbed and can spread through the building with ease, causing nearly everything to need restoration.
- With decades of fire repair experience in Chicago we will identify what can and cannot be salvaged and remove any built-up ash residue that is coating surfaces.
- Once the ash and smoke damage is cleaned properly, HCS will search for the source of the odor and neutralize it with specialized detergents.
- We will evaluate other options such as sealing off areas and materials to prevent any further odor from permeating the air in the future.
- The entire process is very detailed, and hiring a certified and experienced professional is imperative.
Harris Claims Services has more than 30 years’ experience in fire and smoke damage restoration. The HCS staff can properly assess your specific problem, plan a course of action and then begin the restoration process. Prompt response and immediate service mean that your fire damage is taken care of quickly and efficiently. If your property in Chicago has been damaged by fire call the professionals at Harris Claims Services for your restoration today at (847) 329-8444.