Commission-Based Real Estate Agent Referral Program For Illinois Insurance Claims
Finding out your listed property has been damaged by a, fire, a flood, vandalism and theft or other natural disaster can put a screeching halt on all plans when selling or investing in property. No one is prepared to handle this situation and it always happens at the worst possible time. You need an immediate response for repairs & restorations, plus insurance claim adjusting to get the property looking good as new and back on the market. Or simply to just help out a client in their time of need.
A significant portion of our clients come from our current clientele and partners. This is why we started a commission-based real estate agent referral program for both commercial and residential agents. We want to show our appreciation and expand our referral base while getting you paid at the same time.
Real estate agents in the Chicago, Illinois area depend upon Harris Claims Services because:
- We are Chicago, Illinois’ Top Rated Public Adjuster Firm.
- Act as the dependable restoration partner they need.
- Restore structures back to normal and get the deal back on track fast.
- Provide comprehensive documentation that demonstrates the restoration was performed to the proper Standard of Care.
- Our services reduce the chances of post-sale liability.
- Get the insured up to 35% more on your insurance claim then the insurance company wants to pay out.
- Treat the investment properties and clients with the utmost personal care and professionalism.
You can trust Harris Claims Services to treat your clients like you treat them. You can expect and we provide such outstanding service that they will thank you for it. If you are real estate agent or real estate investor who routinely comes across fire damage, vandalism, water, or mold damage we would like to partner with you. To show our appreciation to Illinois real estate agents, we would like to create an extra stream of income for you without spending much time earning it. We’re talking about $$$ thousands of dollars just for a referral consisting of a simple phone call and introduction. We will take it from there.
How Our Real Estate Agent Referral Program Works
Instead of investing thousands of dollars in advertising and marketing to outside people, we would like to partner with real estate agents like you and pay you a direct commission for every client that you refer to us. If that client contracts with us to help with their insurance claim and restoration, then you will earn a commission once our team gets paid. Usually within 30 days of payment for services rendered.
On average, for a simple referral, our real estate members would receive a minimum commission of $1,000. Larger claim losses would generate much larger commissions, $3,000, $5,000, and up.
We believe good partnerships benefit the whole community, and we know being a trusted partner is good for our business and yours. So join our Referral Partner Program today, start earning a commission for something you already do for free, and help Illinois residents & businesses when they suffer an insurance loss and before they file a claim with their insurance company.
What Are The Key Benefits Of The Referral Program?
We make the referring partner look professional and knowledgeable, plus:
- We have a large network of persons with knowledge, and we pass on that knowledge to our referral base.
- You can create a stream of income with just a simple introductory phone call as a referral.
- Improve the value of the property destroyed by allowing us to serve the customer right way. Improving the value of the property after repairs means selling the property later for a high sales price and earning even more commissions.
- HCS is the #1 in computerized, room-by-room construction analysis of repairs, getting the victims more accurate costs back. We guarantee repairs to be completed on time and we offer the longest warranty around.
- We are the #1 in policy review by our staff of public adjusters and attorneys to maximize the insurance claim loss settlement.
What Is Our Referral Process?
The process could not be simpler.
- Provide us with your contact information. We’ll input your information into our database for future referrals, and you’ll also receive occasional newsletters on matters relating to fire and flood claims and restoration.
- Once we receive your insurance claim referral, we will enter you in as the referring source on their account.
- We will issue a payment to you, our Referring Partner, usually within 30 days after the contract and payment has been completed.
A Win-Win Partnership
Harris Claims Services believes in building strong relationships with our commercial & residential referral sources, as well as, our fellow Chicagoans and Illinoisans. We recognize that the most important way to do this is by meeting and exceeding your clients’ expectations and playing a major role in growing their investment business or getting their homes back to new. We extend the same excellent service for our referrals as we do our direct clients.
Our payment of referrals has been supported by over two decades of working with Chicagoland, Illinois attorneys, real estate agents, mortgage brokers and others. See what some of our clients have to say about us, read some real testimonials from real clients.
If you would like to be part of our Real Estate Agent Referral Program, please contact our office to provide your contact information. You may also enter your information in the form below. Once you are signed up and begin referring customers to Harris Claims Services, you will start the opportunity of earning referral commissions.
We are happy to answer any questions or concerns about public adjusting claims, restoration process or other matters related to insurance adjusting. We love to help! Join us and make some extra income for simply allowing us to serve your clients and make you look good at the same time. For any questions, please call us at (847) 329-8444.
Disclaimer: All referral payments made are done so only and solely by Harris Claims Services and such shall comply with the laws and regulations of the state of Illinois. Such will not be made if it would violate any Law applicable to such. This referral program is offered only by Harris Claims Services. All referral payments are for Harris Claims Services. Such are NOT for the Law Offices of Jason Harris. The Law offices of Jason Harris is not a participant in the referral program presented in blogs and web pages.