Commission-Based Mortgage Broker Referral Program For Illinois Insurance Claims
Homeowners who become victims of disasters, such as fire or flood, are often faced with repairing the damage to their homes and finding alternate living accommodations while their primary residence is being rebuilt or repaired. Damage in a local business can also create the burden of unemployment until the workplace is properly restored. They are often confronted with decisions on who to trust, how to procced, do I hire my own public adjuster, who should I consider to perform the repairs?
That is why we decided to create a commission-based mortgage broker referral program. Mortgage brokers can now earn money for something you probably already do for free, refer your clients to Illinois public adjusters & restoration companies.
- This will help us out, because we much rather spend the money on building relationships with our Chicago, Illinois partners then on marketing companies.
- This makes you (the mortgage broker) look good by helping out your clients when they need you most, all while making some extra income for your simple referral.
- And of course, this referral program provides the much needed help to your client to get them through their insurance claim loss process and the insurance company headache. We guarantee we will get your referrals up to 35% more on their insurance claim so the repairs can be completed correctly.
In all theses situations above, extraordinary expenses associated with rebuilding can lead to your clients struggling to make their monthly mortgage payments. That’s bad for you and your clients.
When a natural disaster significantly damages a property and the borrower’s employment or income (including rental income from an investment property) is seriously affected as a result of the disaster, it can be difficult to keep up with the bills and usually the mortgage is the largest bill they have. Insurance companies can also make it difficult for your clients to get back the money that they spent on repair and restoration.
Don’t leave your clients with poor service from their insurance companies after a disaster strikes. If your client’s home or property has excessive fire damage or other disaster damage, you as their mortgage broker can refer them to Harris Claims Services with full confidence that they will get the most out of their insurance claim.
You can trust HCS to treat your residential and commercial clients like you treat them and provide such outstanding service that they will thank you for it.
Learn About The Harris Claims Advantage!
- We are Chicago’s top Public Adjusting Firm.
- The dependable restoration partner who will restore structures back to normal.
- Provide comprehensive documentation that proves the restoration was performed to the proper Standard of Care.
- Our services reduce the chances of post-sale liability.
- Treat the residential and commercial clients with the utmost personal care and professionalism.
If you are mortgage broker who routinely comes across vandalism, water, fire or mold damage we would like to partner with you. To show our appreciation, you could easily earn a referral commission equal to thousands of dollars just for a phone call and introduction. We will take it from there!
How Our Mortgage Broker Referral Program Works
Harris HCS partners with mortgage brokers in the Chicago, Illinois area and pays you direct commissions for every client that you refer to us. The process could not be simpler!
- Provide us with your contact info. We will put your information into our database for all future referrals. You will also receive the occasional newsletter on matters relating to fire & flood claims and restoration information.
- Once we have our introduction with your insurance claim referral, we will enter you in as the referring source on their account.
- Then we will pay you, our Referring Partner, your commission usually within 30 days after our team gets paid for services rendered.
On average, for a simple referral, our mortgage brokers would receive a MINIMUM commission of $1,000. Larger claim losses would generate much larger commissions, $3,000, $5,000, and up.
Referral Program Benefits
- When you partner with Harris Claims Services, you will be connected to a large network of professionals that our clients can access for future services, helping you get more referrals in return.
- We improve the value of the property faster, meaning that the property can sell for a higher sales price and commission in the future.
- HCS also guarantees repairs to be completed on time and offers the longest warranty around, leaving your referrals satisfied with your word and our service.
- We create a stream of income with just a simple referral and introductory phone call.
- Harris is the #1 in computerized, room-by-room construction analysis of repairs, getting the victims more accurate costs back.
- We are the #1 in policy review by our staff of attorneys & public adjusters to maximize the insurance claim loss settlement.
Our payment of referrals has been supported by over twenty years of working with Chicago attorneys, real estate agents, mortgage brokers, plumbers and others. See what some of our clients have to say about us here.
If you would like to be part of our Mortgage Broker Referral Program, please contact our local office today. Once you are signed up and begin referring customers to Harris Claims Services, you will start the opportunity of earning referral commissions.
We are happy to answer any questions or concerns about restoration, public adjusting claims, or other matters related to insurance adjusting. We love to help. Join us and make some extra income for simply allowing us to serve your clients and make you look good at the same time. For any questions, please call us at (847) 329-8444.
Disclaimer: All referral payments made are done so only and solely by Harris Claims Services and such shall comply with the laws and regulations of the state of Illinois. Such will not be made if it would violate any Law applicable to such. This referral program is offered only by Harris Claims Services. All referral payments are for Harris Claims Services. Such are NOT for the Law Offices of Jason Harris. The Law offices of Jason Harris is not a participant in the referral program presented in blogs and web pages.